Our dedicated Lettings team led by Claire Meyer are fully experienced, in fact several have been landlords themselves. We’ll manage the entire letting and Tenant Find service for you.
Free landlord Lettings valuation
We use extensive market research so can offer the best advice when valuing your property and understanding your needs.
Letting or sale?
Having two departments under one roof means we can give you sensible advice about achieving the best for your property investment.
Our innovative brochures and eye- catching online presence showcases your property to a national audience.
Our full Reference service includes all the features of a credit check, plus full Income and previous Landlord / Managing Agent references.
Fully managed property service
We’re here to take your or your tenant’s call. We also manage maintenance issues (that can arise day or night) efficiently and without fuss.
Tenant Find Service
Through expert marketing, viewings and setting up the tenancy we can quickly source tenants for your rental property.
We highly recommend this complete inventory service including check- in, check-out, interim reports and a detailed description of the condition and contents of the property.
Deposit Protection Service
We offer a government-authorised protection scheme that securely holds your tenant’s deposit for the duration of the tenancy.
Gas Safety Certificate
In line with current law we ensure your property always has a current certificate
Rent Protection Landlord and Tenant Insurances
We can advise you on the right insurance to safe guard your investment and rental income.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Every property needs to comply with government guidelines and have a current EPC and we can help you with this.
ARLA Training and Association
We’re members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents.
Win £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers
If you know a landlord who is looking for an agent to take care of their property, introduce them to us and we will thank you with £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers for every property we successfully let. Apply for this offer here.
We try and keep your costs as transparent and fair as we can. We understand how important it is to secure the right tenant for your property and will do all we can to find a suitable tenant you are happy with.
Fully Managed Service
Commission: 15% incl. VAT (12.5% + VAT) of gross rent, deducted monthly.
Tenant Find Service
90% incl. VAT (75% + VAT) of 1st month’s rent, deducted from first months rent.
Minimum fee £480 (including VAT)
Please find our CMP membership certificate below:
PRE-TENANCY FEES (ALL SERVICE LEVELS)
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) £95 (inc. VAT)
• per tenancy
• Gas Safety Certificate (GSR) £75 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) £150 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) £30 (inc. VAT)
• per tenancy
• Legionella Risk Assessment £60 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Installing Smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide £40 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Testing Smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide detectors on the first day of the tenancy: Included in inventory cost
• Handling local authority licensing application£240 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Visual check in compliance with the Homes Act 2018 on the first day of the tenancy: Included in inventory cost (additional fee if tenant find only service)
FULL MANAGEMENT-START OF TENANCY FEES
Set-up Fees: £480 (inc. VAT) per tenancy
• Full Marketing, Professional Photos & Floorplans
• Referencing tenants and/ or guarantor (ID checks, Right-to-Rent check, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers / landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability)
• The preparation, negotiation and signing of Tenancy Agreement
• The preparation of a schedule of condition for an unfurnished property with three or under bedrooms is included in the set-up fee. If the property is partially or fully furnished or four bedrooms or over a quote will be obtained.
END OF TENANCY FEES
• Check-out Fees: £120 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit.
• Tenancy Dispute Fee:£120 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
The costs associated with the preparation of all evidence and submitting the case to the tenancy deposit scheme as well as dealing with all correspondence relating to the dispute. This only applies where the agent has protected the deposit.
• Fees for the service of Legal Notices (Section 8 or Section 21): £96 (inc. VAT) per Notice.
• Court Attendance Fees: £114 (inc.VAT) per hour.
• Contractor Commission: 10% of contractors invoice (inc. VAT). To cover the costs associated with arranging and facilitating the visit of a vetted professional tradesperson.
• Submission of Non-Resident Landlords receipts to HMRC £30 (inc. VAT) quarterly.
To remit and balance the financial Return to HMRC on both a quarterly and annual basis.
• Additional HMRC Reporting Fees:£30 (inc. VAT) per request.
Responding to any specific queries relating to either the quarterly or annual Return from either the landlord or HMRC.
• Fees for providing an Annual Income and Expenditure Schedule:£30 (inc. VAT) annually.
DEPOSIT REGISTRATION MANAGEMENT
• Referencing for up to two tenants:£120 (inc. VAT)
ID checks, Right-to-Rent check, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers / landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability
• Guarantor Fees: £60 (inc. VAT) per guarantor.
• Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee (or as part of the Tenancy Agreement).
• Tenancy Agreement £90 (inc. VAT)
The preparation, negotiation and signing of Tenancy Agreement with both parties
• Inventory £175 (inc. VAT)
The preparation of a schedule of condition for an unfurnished property with three or under bedrooms. If the property is partially or fully furnished or four bedrooms or over a quote will be obtained
• Accompanied Check-in Fees:£90 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
Attending the property to welcome the tenant(s), confirm the Inventory and Schedule of Condition, explain the operation of appliances, highlight the location of utility meters, stop-cocks etc. and test that all smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are present and in working order. This is subject to an approved Inventory as above.
• Landlord Withdrawal Fees (before move-in):£240 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with the marketing, advertising and tenancy set-up should the landlord withdraw from the tenancy before it has started.
DURING TENANCY FEES (ALL SERVICE LEVELS)
• Additional Property Visits: £72 (inc. VAT) per visit.
Should the landlord request property visits in addition to those within their existing Terms of Business, this covers the costs of attending the property.
• Rent Review Fees: £30 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market conditions and advise the landlord, negotiate with the tenant(s), direct tenant(s) to make payment change as appropriate, update the tenancy agreement and serve a Section 13 Notice if the tenancy is on a periodic basis.
• Renewal Fees: £72 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging for the signing of a further tenancy agreement.
• Right-to-Rent Follow-Up Check:£72 (inc. VAT) per check.
Undertaking a repeat check in person on a time-limited visa in accordance with the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016. Notifying the Home Office should an illegal overstayer be identified. This does not apply to a Tenant-Find service.
• Landlord Withdrawal Fees (during tenancy): £240 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with advising the tenant on the change and the position of the security deposit, transferring the security deposit to the landlord or new agent, notifying all utility providers and local authority (where necessary) and returning all relevant documents held by the agent to the landlord. This does not apply to a Tenant-Find service.
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
• Vacant Property Management Fees: £72 (inc. VAT) per visit.
• To cover the costs associated with visiting the property to undertake visuals checks on the inside and outside at a frequency mutually agreed with the landlord.
• Management Take-over Fees: £120 (inc. VAT) per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with taking over the management of an ongoing tenancy, ensuring all statutory compliance has been undertaken, confirming everything under “Set-up Fees” above, receiving and protecting the security deposit and providing all necessary legal documentation to the tenant.
• Deposit Transfer Fees: £30 (inc. VAT) per deposit.
Should the landlord request any changes to a protected deposit during a tenancy, this covers the costs associated with legal compliance for said request.